Good things about spring in NY:
- It’s actually spring. We seem to skip that season in Dallas.
- Tulips everywhere!! My favs.
- You can open windows. Wow.
- No more layers, layers, layers. Cuddle Duds are now packed away.
- No humidity. Nice!!
- No mosquitos! Nice!! (Was concerned because of the river so close.)
- All of which adds up to the fact that I actually go outside. Amazing.
Bad things about spring in NY:
- Too much fresh air – bad. Darned allergies. There’s something up here that doesn’t like me that we don’t have back in Dallas.
- Still have to have layers, layers. You never know what’ll be like outside.
- No bluebonnets. Missed them this year. Sigh.
- Serious raining. I actually bought rain boots. (First time I’ve really experienced the “April showers” from the poem.)